Thursday, August 5, 2010

Starting up


Hey readers,

I am Casey from Brunei, just have this sudden inspiration to start up a small online shop to cater quality and yet affordable makeup products to all beautiful ladies in Brunei.

I get this idea as I am personally having problems acquiring good makeup products within Brunei itself. Yes, we have Revlon, Maybelline, The Face Shop and Laneige but we need more, don't we? We all love to look gorgeous, at work, out with friends - be it only chilling out or partying, not forgetting during the special occasions when we can look stunning.

At the moment, I have a couple of quality brands in mind and I am still trying to set up connections. Hope all the best for me. It will be a good experience for me. I was so excited I couldn't sleep well last night. 

Till my further update, take care & enjoy life.




No comments:

Post a Comment